Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Another winner from ATD!

Akira in the place!

I first heard of ATD in Kruger magazine - I even glimpsed him at their launch party but had to go home, all tucked up in bed, for another day grinding out code - what a mistake! ATD is now one of my favourite artists!

Probably ATD's best song yet; the lyrics are really on point, expresses the duality of being a free-thinking modern-day Briton or something like that!

-Little Aliens- -Little Aliens-

I like it!

Your animating skills are getting better every time. Sweet!

UndeadManchester responds:

Rock on

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Flawless

This is utterly incredible. My hat is off to you.

Sickening Squirrel ep. 2 Sickening Squirrel ep. 2

I really liked this!

I enjoyed this series; I liked the retrospective of the first submission. Good job and well done on giving it room to breathe!

Lui Kang Pirate's MP3's Lui Kang Pirate's MP3's

Pretty cool!

Hey, nice kicks man! If I ever make Take to the Streets II, I want you to be in it!

This is a pretty good flash, quite funny - the linkage is poor though - I don't think you should have all those fiddly buttons to break up the flow.

Nice work though, keep 'em coming!

Pube muppet meets Elektra Pube muppet meets Elektra

SPLENDID!

Best PM EVER! That was absolutely brilliant!

Excellent sponging!

InsulinpumpClock responds:

Thank you for the support! ;)

joke joke

AAGH! YOU SCUFFED IT!

That was almost brilliant - but you FLUFFED THE PUNCHLINE!

It should be "make sure he's dead", not "are you sure he's dead"

...maybe I just misheard it...

anime-brit responds:

well it could be ether line.
"sir are you sure he's dead" or
"sir make sure he's dead" both would work but i think the first one works best as it sounds like something an operator would say when someone is shouting down the phone that there friend has just collapsed.
hope that cleared it up.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Splendid!

Ah, Baron Devs of the Firth. Once more you have surpassed yourself. My congratulations on your acquisition of the crown of "wrongest person in the UK" - you are more wrong than Chris Morris bumming a wookie on Blue Peter - but you are very funny!

Nice one!

D R E A M S D R E A M S

Remarkable

This is a truly striking piece of work. You are an extraordinarily talented artist.

War Crimes War Crimes

Word

The Bush administratrion exhibits many of the characteristics of a fascist regime - it sincerely worries me. Despite this, I really think that he believes he's doing the right thing...